The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raytech Navigator Unable to Import/Export Waypoints
11-18-17, 01:49 PM
Video Raytech Navigator Unable to Import/Export Waypoints
Running an E120 on the boat and Raytech 6.2 on Windows 10.

I have an archive.fsh file on my CF card that i just exported from my E120 and it won’t import into Raytech. I have tried all the methods I’ve found on the forum including making an archive folder in the root and importing from there. I am able to see the file when importing but it fails and says no waypoints imported.

I am able to import and older excel spreadsheet that does not contain my most recent waypoints. The only thing I can think of is that I have characters in my most recent waypoints that aren’t supported (however I don’t think that I’ve used unsupported characters) but I have no way of verifying that as I am not at the boat and can’t look into the .fsh file.

Are there any suggestions aside from going down to the boat and seeing exactly what is contained in the waypoints? I know the .fsh file contains tracks and duplicate waypoints and duplicate groups (my own mistake) could that foul up the import?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Raytech Navigator Unable to Import/Export Waypoints - KnotEnoughBills - 11-18-17 01:49 PM