The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Dual Axiom Configuration
01-29-18, 01:00 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-18 04:24 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Dual Axiom Configuration
Hello,

I am selecting the new electronics for by 21' CC and I am planning on going with dual Axiom 9 displays. I already have purchased a Axiom 9 RV with a RV-100 transom mount transducer and am about to purchase the 2nd unit and I have a few questions.

If I wanted to add a thru-hull transducer, would the CPT-S Bronze High Chirp 12 degrees be the correct one or should I be using a different one? Dual RV-212 are outside of my budget. Deadrise is 13 degrees.

If I used the CPT-S transducer, is the f-CPT-S adapter cable the correct cable to use?

Would it be correct to directly connect the CPT-S to one display and the the RV-100 to the 2nd display and then network them?

Is there a way to default both displays to use the CPT-S as the default transducer for chirp and use the RV-100 as the default for all other sonar types?

Is there any way to network the 2 axiom displays with an rmk-10 remote without buying the extra HS5 Network switch? For example, connect RMK-10 to master Axiom via raynet and then connect master axiom to slave via NMEA 2000 network.

I don't have any other components requiring raynet on the boat, and I really don't want to spend the money on the HS5 for the sole purpose of connection the RMK-10.

Thanks for your help.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] Dual Axiom Configuration - blazin - 01-29-18 01:00 PM