The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Dual Axiom System
02-06-18, 01:22 AM (This post was last modified: 02-08-18 02:23 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Dual Axiom System
What I have: Axiom pro12 rvx, Axion 12 RV, Flir M232, Ray60, i70s, two rare-sd/usb direct attach to each unit, ev200 power, ais650, ais100 splitter, ST69 speed/temp transom mount with ST POD, RV-100 3D transducer, Airmar B265HL 1kw Chirp transducer and a Quantum WiFi model.

1) For my pro to be the master MFD and the RV to be the slave I either need to direct attach to each other via raynet cable or use an HS5 switch. Y/N?

2) It is best to attach my Flir to the HS5 as well so it can be accessible to either unit?

3) Can my quantum be wifi connectet to both units or should it be WiFi connected to the master pro and then the slave gets access to the data via the Raynet connection?

4) I am confused about how to connect my two transducers. My Pro has a 1kw port and a 3D port seems simple enough but then I have been trying to decipher if I need a Y-cable to get maximum flexibility. And if so which model and which port do I use on the port.

Thank you in advance. Looking forward to getting on the water soon!
Paul
Boston Whaler 2001 Outrage 28
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] Dual Axiom System - Pgiani@pacbell.net - 02-06-18 01:22 AM