Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] NEMA 2000 with ST60 and ST4000+
03-07-18, 12:22 PM
RE: [CA] Axiom 9 / NEMA 2000 with ST60 and ST4000+
Just to follow up and document for someone else. My installation went as planned and is wired as you suggested. Power to the backbone is on it's own circuit supplied at the iTC-5. I did have to change the ST60 depth from master to repeater to get it to read. I have yet to mess with the ST4000 plus, but have hopes it's will follow tracks as well as work in wind vane mode. I added a Simrad RS-35 on the backbone to provide AIS to the Axiom and receive Lat//Long for it's DSC feature. One installation note I should have paid more attention to is the size of the cable ends. The SeaTalkng cables are not small, the RayNet cable end(s) are large and not flexible and the CPT-100DVS transducer cable is over and inch. Fishing them through my existing 1" pedestal guard was nearly impossible and took a lot of planning. I'd would upgrade (and the dealer mentioned that) to a larger tube guard if I was to do this again. Thanks again for your help Chuck. Best, Greg
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA] Axiom 9 / NEMA 2000 with ST60 and ST4000+ - gregrohde@gmail.com - 03-07-18 12:22 PM