The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Multi Generation Network
03-12-18, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 03-14-18 02:53 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] Multi Generation Network
I currently have the auto pilot and eS127 shown in the network diagram attached. The eS127 is not currently connected to the SeaTalk network. I likely have some errors on how the current SeaTalk network is routed since I did not install that myself and I have not traced the cables to see what is connected to what. The TriData displays and transducers shown are not providing accurate data (Speed to slow, water temp too high, depth is fairly close), and are now redundant so I may choose to remove them completely, but for now they are still installed.
I am adding the Axiom, SeaTalk to SeaTalk NG converter and the Maretron components.
Please critique the network diagram and let me know if I have something incorrect, or if there is a better way to connect things.

Thanks,

Steve.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] Multi Generation Network - svalvasori - 03-12-18 12:36 PM