Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Instrument Settings via Network
03-22-18, 02:04 PM
RE: [CA] Instrument Settings via Network
Welcome back to the Raymarine Forum rsqunit,

Please click here to view a FAQ addressing multiple data sources within a system. Please note that units are universally configured within a network of MFDs running LightHouse II or LightHouse 3 software and i50/i60/i70 Instruments, and p70/p70R/p70S/p70RS autopilot control heads. Accordingly, changing the units setting via any one of these devices will effectively change corresponding units setting within each of these devices.

Within Raymarine products, offsets/calibration and alarms are designed to be set via the device which is responsible for feeding data from the associated transducer into the system. Accordingly, depth related offsets and alarms associated with a transducer with is interfaced to the MFD will need to be configure within the Fishfinder application settings of that MFD or a system MFD displaying a sonar application pane configured to use the sonar channel associated with that transducer. The alarms and calibrations which may be configured via i70/i70S MFIDs are designed to support instrument transducers which have been interfaced to an iTC-5.

Raymarine has not yet added support within LightHouse 3 software for Shared Brightness feature found within MFDs running LightHouse II software. This feature has been logged for consideration to be included within a future LightHouse 3 software update.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA] Instrument Settings via Network - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 03-22-18 02:04 PM