The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Possible repair needed for Dragonfly 7 Pro
06-06-18, 09:01 PM (This post was last modified: 06-13-18 10:54 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Possible repair needed for Dragonfly 7 Pro
Long story short, my dragonfly was mounted on the bow of my jon boat. My friend was getting out of the boat and slipped and fell. Trying to catch himself he grabbed the dragonfly screen. When he did that it bent the screw that attaches the ball socket to the screen and kind of bent the plastic grooves on the screen that hold the ball socket in place. The bronze colored female adapter that the screw goes into seems to have a slight amount of play in it as well. Does this sound like a simple fix like just buying the new ball socket and screw? I am worried it may still have play in it and not be really tight. I will post pics tomorrow afternoon. Any help is much appreciated. I understand warranty wont cover this and am prepared to send in if needed. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Possible repair needed for Dragonfly 7 Pro - jedroddy - 06-06-18 09:01 PM