Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] st60 tridata trans to C80 MFD
06-27-18, 09:03 AM
RE: [CA11] st60 tridata trans to C80 MFD
cooltime,

Q1 I will try again.PDF this time...The original message only said it would not accept that type of file, it did not I.D. the file it was rejecting ( size or type )
A1. Noted.

Q2. Ok thanks, I see how to get that done
A2. Not3d

Q3. Wasn't really a question, more info for you as I believed some of the tridata backs are different. If done would the tridata get powered up from the sea talk connection at the junction block?
A3. Yes

Q 4.....to answer I don't really know, my guess would be a raymarine something because this stuff was factory installed from Carver. The C80 works just fine and is in great shape.
A4. I had believed that you may have been inquiring about the GPS sensor because of a problem with the sensor. If so, then it would be necessary to know the make/model of sensor. Raymarine GPS sensors feature a label affixed to the underside of the sensor. Some GPS sensors also feature a vinyl medallion on the upper shell of the sensor.

Q5. A 5......No five way cable, just want to interface the transducer with the third party.....I was thinking it may be done thru the ST60 tridata, that is why I mentioned the extra unused port.
A5. The second port of the Tridata Instrument is designed to support SeaTalk communications protocol. This proprietary protocol is not supported by third party GPS/chartplotting products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] st60 tridata trans to C80 MFD - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 06-27-18 09:03 AM