Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Axiom Pro sounder
07-19-18, 07:09 PM
RE: [TG11] Axiom Pro sounder
Hello gruntre69,

Medium Chirp and Low Chirp and from the B265LM.
The two CW channels are non-Chirp equivalents of the Medium and Low channels: I would avoid using them, I think that their only real purpose is to help you migrate from non-Chirp to a Chirp sounder and get used to how things present.

The RealVision 3D, SideVision, DownVision and Sonar are all from the RV pair.

If you'd like to post some clear, high-res, full-screen images of the sounder problem, we'll see if there's anything we can add re. the diagnosis of aeration. Ideally, can you get some images both however you normally run the system and also in fully-Manual Sensitivity at 50% Gain, 15% Intensity and 0% Surface Filter? These manual settings will allow us to objectively compare your signal levels with reference systems and see what signal levels are changing in the system as you speed up. Sometimes, speed-related problems are noise rather than aeration.

Regards,
Tom

Raymarine since 1999.
Interests: Diagnosis of problems in sonar/fishfinders, NMEA2000, ethernet comms, autopilots, thermal cameras

Please don't PM me asking for direct support, please ask a public question instead so that others can see the question and answer. Forum posts will always be answered before PM requests.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[TG11] Axiom Pro sounder - gruntre69 - 07-18-18, 10:08 PM
RE: [TG11] Axiom Pro sounder - Tom - Raymarine - Moderator - 07-19-18 07:09 PM