Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] STLK Fail Lightning Issue
10-11-18, 09:27 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-18 10:08 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] STLK Fail Lightning Issue
Thanks so much for your detailed response, Chuck. Okay, regarding the autopilot- so it sounds like we definitely need to upgrade the autopilot to an Evolution model then. We just need to determine if the drive itself can stay or needs to be replaced. I've attached a photo of the plate on the unit for your reference. It is a bit tricky to read as it was hard to get a decent photo in the small space it is installed in, but I believe it is:
Model: DU080, Serial #: GB4138, Supply 12V, Freq. DC. If you can let me know what would be involved in upgrading/replacing what we've got that would be great.

Regarding our other affected equipment, I'm also still interested to know if we need to run new wires when upgrading from ST60+the i50 & i60 units? I understand they are compatible with our current transducers, which is fantastic, but are they also compatible with our current wires (power, data, etc.) I'm trying to identify what is involved from an installation standpoint. Thanks so much in advance :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] STLK Fail Lightning Issue - svbloom - 10-11-18 09:27 AM