The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Network Feature Request NMEA
10-24-18, 12:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-24-18 08:09 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Network Feature Request NMEA
I have 2 x Axiom 12 displays. The Fuel monitoring is currently limited by default to instances 0 1 2 3 4 of PGN Type Fuel. It would be nice to be able to pick what Fluid levels are displayed where. By Maybe scanning the PGN for Fluids and Assigning them names and map them to corresponding field within the AXIOM.

My ETEC out board for some reason has Fuel instances as 4 and 5 tank 1 and 2. The Axioms at this stage cannot assign these two instances to tanks 1 and 2. I was also contemplating adding water tank senders black water sender as well. Would be good to be able to Scan for these and associate to appropriate fields with out having to specifically, Program each one in a specific way.

The Network page on the axioms would be a good place to do this. Where we can select which transducer to use for reporting main depth, or select which GPS we want to use for redundancy ETC.

Regards
Finatic
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[TG11] Network Feature Request NMEA - Finatic2017 - 10-24-18 12:22 AM