Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] i50/i60 upgrade
12-17-18, 11:28 AM
RE: [CA11] i50/i60 upgrade
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Jim,

The i50/i60 instruments should be interfaced to one another via an appropriate length of SeaTalkng Spur Cable rather than existing cables. After doing so, the operation of these instruments may be verified by keeping the instruments disconnected from the rest of the system and then connecting the SeaTalkng Power cable to the power to a 12VDC power circuit. After verifying proper operation, it should then be possible to replace the SeaTalkng Power Cable with a or a SeaTalkng Spur Cable which has been properly spliced to the previously installed SeaTalk Cable. Should the problem persist when reconnected to the powered SeaTalk bus, then it would be recommended that the vessel be connected to shore power, that its batteries be permitted to attain a full charge, and that afterwards and while still connected to shore power, that the system be tested again. Should the problem persist, then please click here to view a FAQ addressing how to troubleshoot a STLK FAIL condition. Should additional support be required thereafter, then please attach a system diagram to this thread identifying each product within the marine electronics system and how they have been interfaced to one another.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] i50/i60 upgrade - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 12-17-18 11:28 AM