The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] Marking Fish in Deeper water
02-20-19, 07:27 AM (This post was last modified: 02-20-19 04:55 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[TG11] Marking Fish in Deeper water
Hi,

i have an Axiom 9 with the RV-100.

it is marking fish in shallow water up to about 30 meters deep.

i have been out a few times between 90 and 130 meters and it shows the depth fine, it doesn't seem to be marking fish though screen is completely blue and only shows the bottom. i thought its just that there wasnt many fish in the sea the first couple of times :) even though others where catching fish near us..

i went out last weekend offshore to a Fish Attracting device and we where able to see the fish jumping out of the water and heaps under the boat, the depth was about 130 meters and it still was not showing anything on the sonar, i tried to adjust the settings from the default AUTO setting and couldn't work out what to set them at and which one to adjust.

From all the searching i have been doing on this forum for the last few months, the Axiom 9 with the RV-100 should mark fish up to about 300 meters?

i have the latest software installed.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[TG11] Marking Fish in Deeper water - solidnetworks - 02-20-19 07:27 AM