The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA11] RD424HD (E92143)
03-25-19, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-19 10:18 AM by Kevin McIntosh.)
[CA11] RD424HD (E92143)
Hey all ... it's been a while since I've haunted these forums ... actually the old forums at http://raymarine.ning.com/forum ...

Is that body of posts and answers lost? ... or is it preserved here somewhere?

Is there still a way to merge my old membership (with all the attendant history, links, ect.) with my new one?

Anyways, the (Subject) radome is at s/w version 3.16 ... I cannot find any s/w listings for it on Raymarine's site ...

Moderator - Raymarine, US, please advise on the last / most current s/w version for this radome ... and ... if that happens to be higher than v3.16, how I might go about obtaining it please ...

Also, I am looking to buy an MFD to go with the (Subject) radome ...

Per: http://www.raymarine.com/view/index.cfm?id=309, the compatible Raymarine MFD series are:

a Series Multifunction Displays
c Series Multifunction Displays
e Series Multifunction Displays
NEW eS Series Multifunction Displays
gS Series Multifunction Displays
C Series Widescreen Multifunction Displays
E Series Widescreen Multifunction Displays
G Series Multifunction Navigation

Capability-wise, I want Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, HDMI out and more hard controls than not ...

c Series seems OK, except no HDMI out (and the size is limited to 12.1").

e Series seems OK (these I have extensive experience with), except no HDMI out - only VGA out.

NEW eS Series seems like the best option (too bad the size is limited to 12.1")

gS Series offers everything I seek except no hard controls ... experience with e Series has taught me that touch screen functionality can be impacted by a number of factors ... that's why I like hard controls ...

Am I missing anything here?

Thanks,

Kevin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] RD424HD (E92143) - Kevin McIntosh - 03-25-19 02:40 PM