The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Transducer Options for Stepped Hull
03-26-19, 11:40 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-19 03:01 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Transducer Options for Stepped Hull
I just installed two Axiom Pro RVX (for C and E120Ws) [ Bravo for whoever engineered the install plates for retrofitting for Axioms Pro!!! ]

I left the old P66 transom transducer on until budget will allow for an appropriate transducer and installed with an adapter. (No speed and no temp from the old 'ducer before or after the upgrade).

My boat has a stepped hull and I don't know if a through hull transducer will be back far enough before the first step to be in clean water when running. If not, I might as well stay with a 1kw chirp transom mount. Don't expect it to hold bottom when running, but if the through hull won't either - there's no point of drilling a [censored].

I see a mention for "The RV-100 can also be mounted onto stepped hull vessels using the optional stainless steel step-mounting bracket (sold separately)" Is this available yet and if so number?

Thanks in advance for the info.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Transducer Options for Stepped Hull - C William - 03-26-19 11:40 AM