Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ray70 RayMic
05-16-16, 12:23 PM
RE: Ray70 RayMic
Dave,

MFDs, i50/i60/i70 Instruments, and VHF radios support a last power state memory:
- should the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD, i50/i60/i70 Instrument Display, or VHF radio be in the ON state and should the circuit supplying the MFD, instrument display, or VHF radio be de-energized, then the MFD or instrument display will return to the ON state when the circuit is re-energized.
- should the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFD, i50/i60/i70 Instrument Display, or VHF radio be in the OFF state and should the circuit supplying the MFD, instrument display, or VHF radio be de-energized, then the MFD or instrument display will remain in the OFF state when the circuit is re-energized. Pressing the POWER button of the MFD, instrument display, or VHF radio will return it to the ON state.

As the MFDs, i50/i60/i70 Instruments, and VHF radios support a last power state memory feature, switching the equipment ON/OFF is quite often performed from the breaker/fuse panel.

Neither the hardware nor software of the Ray70 and a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs are designed to support being able to be remotely control the power state for the Ray70. A feature suggestion will submitted to consider this feature within future product software updates as well as within future product designs.

Please click here more information concerning product and feature suggestions.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ray70 RayMic - dlucas10 - 05-15-16, 08:40 PM
RE: Ray70 RayMic - dlucas10 - 05-16-16, 09:19 AM
RE: Ray70 RayMic - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 05-16-16 12:23 PM
RE: Ray70 RayMic - dlucas10 - 05-16-16, 03:18 PM