The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Quantum 2 radar turned off unexpectedly and would not turn on for a while
05-28-19, 01:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-03-19 03:53 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Quantum 2 radar turned off unexpectedly and would not turn on for a while
Hi I have a Quantum 2 radar dome and Axiom 12 MFD purchased and installed in fall 2018. I have used both at the dock a number of times no issue, The power to the dome and Axiom comes from same main circuit. I then split it with a two switches and fuses one for each item, The dome is connected to the Axiom via a Raymarine cable for the data - not using wifi
This past weekend went out for a motor to see how everything works. For the first 30 min everything great with Axiom and radar. switched between radar screen, chart screen and with radar overlay on chart. Then on way back noticed there was no radar image anymore on overlay. Switched to the radar app and an on button appeared but when hit it it would not turn the radar back on, When got to dock turned Axiom off and on via its own button then did same with each circuit and the main breaker for both. Still no luck. went away for while came back and it had turned on and allowed me then to hit the transmit button for the radar. Left it on for about 3 hours all ok at dock.

Any idea on what may be issue on what it wouldn't turn on.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Quantum 2 radar turned off unexpectedly and would not turn on for a while - E.hatch2086@cox.net - 05-28-19 01:05 PM