The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Reversing a Route’s direction Axiom Pro 12
06-14-19, 05:05 AM (This post was last modified: 06-18-19 10:34 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Reversing a Route’s direction Axiom Pro 12
There could be a simpler way for choosing what direction a route is heading before selecting it. I keep dozen of routes that I frequently used stored in the route list.

If you use Menu>Go To>Routes. Waypoints, etc>Route and then select the route you want, the screen on the right does not show the route’s direction if it had been previously hidden. Normally, I hide most routes so the screen is not cluttered. It would be easier if the route and it’s direction were shown on the right hand screen. Then choosing Follow or Reverse would be obvious.

I know you can get to the routes and it’s direction via Menu,Navigation etc, Routes but it takes a few extra keystrokes to see and get to the route’s direction and is not as obvious as the suggestion above would make it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Reversing a Route’s direction Axiom Pro 12 - carlmk - 06-14-19 05:05 AM