Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] Network design - how to prevent conflicting data in ST1 network & STng network
08-01-19, 08:57 AM
RE: [LW11] Network design - how to prevent conflicting data in ST1 network & STng ...
Dear JonasE,

Thank you for your response.

Q1) The difference between the speed from the ITC-5 and SOG is too off. Even if I do the calibration at 5 measure points, there is quite a big difference between the measured points (x2.44 on the first to x1.56 on the fifth). How can I get the ST60 Speed to display SOG instead of data from the ITC-5 with the logg transducer? The options in the manual is not available when the ST60 is set as repeater.

A1) Have you set the ST60 speed as a repeater in the intermediate calibration menu? If you press the speed soft key until you reach SOG, this will continue to display until you select another page to view.
When calibrating the speed log, are you in slack water or is there a tidal influence?

Q2) Maybe I am missing something, but I cannot find any setting anywhere on either the ST60 or the i70/i70S on how to get the speed/SOG to show data with two decimals e.g. 6.43 knots instead of just 6.4 knots. Is it possible to get the speed/SOG to display with two decimals?

A2) There is not a setting to enable 2 the display to show 2 decimal places, this information is only view-able as 1 decimal place from the iTC-5 and i70.

Many Thanks
Louise
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [LW11] Network design - how to prevent conflicting data in ST1 network & STng ... - Louise - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-01-19 08:57 AM