The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] Navionics+ will not load on eS128
07-10-19, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 07-10-19 05:57 AM by Louise - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[LW11] Navionics+ will not load on eS128
Have eS128 LH2 which works fine with my Navionics+. On Navionics chart update (PC) I renewed and updated (July 2019) charts on a duplicate 32 GB memory card to newest version. The program ended successfully and told me to insert the memory card into my eS128.
When booting eS128 with this new card, it starts up with the normal page telling me Navionics is in SD2 reader and I have to accept. All OK and my homepage appears. Choosing Maps and all looks fine. BUT there is no Navionics chart there on the screen. Only coarse chart (Lighthouse?) with no details, but there are routes and tracks not aligned to viewed landscape.
This is the same behavior as if I boot eS128 without any Navionics card in either SD1 or SD2.
So, where is the Navionics chart?
It still works fine with the previous, but last updated (May 2019) card. But as I need some more cartography than previously downloaded I suffer from using it.

What card am I requested to then have in SD1? With a blank card there, eS128 dropped the Home page and started directly to load Map after Accept. But after 50-80% on the «timewheel», eS128 reboots consequently. So what card should be in SD1 when Navionics uses SD2?

Please help! I’m on a tour and are soon reaching the old cartography limit?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[LW11] Navionics+ will not load on eS128 - Brynjar - 07-10-19 12:21 AM