The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Autorouting issue
08-06-19, 06:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-08-19 10:12 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Autorouting issue
Having an autoroute issue since we added the AR200 for heading data and updated to 3.10 on our Axion 12s.

I autoroute to location and start follow. Follow wants to reverse direction to waypoint created where the boat was when the follow command was issued. The screen shows a dotted line now behind me. The autopilot then wants to turn the boat around get to that first waypoint. Have to advance to next waypoint manually for it to work. It then follows from waypoint to waypoint normally. This was not the case before the installation of the AR200 and 3.10. Used to just route to the next waypoint. Not sure if it even created one at the point when i hit follow.

How do i get the system to automatically grab the forward waypoint without having to manually advance to the next one?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Autorouting issue - Nickrt - 08-06-19 06:50 PM