Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[TG] [TG11] ECI100 bidirectional?
10-16-19, 01:22 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-19 12:23 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [TG11] ECI100 bidirectional?
Hi Tom
Well I got the ECI-100 back and my dealer said to run through the engine identification.

I reinstalled the ECI-100 and have 2 green Leds that flash every 15 secs or so. All good.

I go to Homescreen> Settings>Boat Details and the engine selection is either "Yamaha" or "Other". If I select Yamaha the Identify engine is not available.

I can select "Other" and the engine identification becomes available.

I am loathe to trial and error it since the ECI-100 was reset to factory by the dealer.

What I require on my display is the Dashboard to display the engine data. I do not wish to use the Yamaha app as it is only available as full screen.
The dashboard I can display alongside the navigation chart App & Sonar App for traveling.

The ECI-100 setup information on the web is old (2015) well before LH3. It seems its not really applicable

So.. the question is should I set the engine type to "other" and run through the identification wizard, to set the ECI-100 or will the Yamaha application automatically setup the ECI-100 as there seems to be no way to setup the ECI-100 from the Yamaha App.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[TG11] ECI100 bidirectional? - BernieK - 08-09-19, 08:06 PM
RE: [TG11] ECI100 bidirectional? - BernieK - 10-16-19 01:22 AM