The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[DG] [DG11] New install CPT-110 not found
08-13-19, 02:27 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-19 01:55 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[DG11] New install CPT-110 not found
I have a ES98 MFD and have just chased in a 3m extension for the transponder taken to the boat this season after realising it would be needed when installing our upgrade last season.

Following the instructions I placed the largest part of the head of the transponder over the side of the boat to test.

I have no fish finder recognised on the MFD and discovery of devices does not list it. I tried then connecting the transponder direct to the rear of the MFD with same result.

It is a brand new install although the transponder was purchased in December 2017 but when I opened the box the serial number label says 2013 so rather old stock.

Do I need to switch on the circuitry to activate the transponder?

Is there a way of telling if the mfd or the transponder is at fault? I am back on Lighthouse 2 software as I liked the direct autopilot control for our legacy S3g course computer.

Jem

Oceanis 40 es98 CPT110, AIS 650 dedicated aerial and gps, two i70s, transponder - digital depth speed temperature -ST60 masthead wind via analogue to stng pod, P70s control head, Seatalkng to Seatalk interface to S3g autopilot to type 2 linear drive & Ray240e VHF both aquiring gps via Seatalk interface.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
[DG11] New install CPT-110 not found - developers - 08-13-19 02:27 AM