The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] EVOLUTION Auto Pilot, point of confusion
08-17-19, 07:06 AM (This post was last modified: 08-21-19 10:23 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] EVOLUTION Auto Pilot, point of confusion
I have installed the Evolution Autopilot connecting all devices to the backbone. I then joined this backbone to the MFD backbone that has the RayStar 130, and network connections for the e127, and it is powered by the red striped cable. I saw that the Autopilot manual states this:

• ON — The ACU-200, ACU-300, ACU-400 will supply power to the SeaTalkng® backbone.
ImportantEnsure that there are no other power feeds connected into the backbone.
• OFF — The ACU-200, ACU-300, ACU-400 will NOT supply power to the SeaTalkng® backbone. Ensure that there is a separate power feed to the SeaTalkng® backbone.

This is redundant, if I disconnected the MFD backbone power cord, and the Autopilot is off, there would be no power to the backbones. Can you clarify for me?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] EVOLUTION Auto Pilot, point of confusion - tonyiiiafl - 08-17-19 07:06 AM