The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Interfacing Axiom Pro, Type 100 Course Computer
08-28-19, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-19 09:06 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Interfacing Axiom Pro, Type 100 Course Computer
Attached is a proposed diagram for my system upgrade. I am confused about how not to form a communication loop between the Seatalk bus, NMEA0183 and the Axiom Pro. Objectively, I am trying to maintain functionality of the autopilot if the Axiom Pro is turned off or instrumentation communication if the autopilot is disabled. Questions:

1. I am fine with initiating Track mode from the autopilot head. Should the autopilot be interfaced directly to the Axiom Pro via NMEA 0183 or is that a problem and/or unnecessary?

2. Can the ST60+ wind instrument function as a repeater and if so, do you recommend connection of the wind sensor to it or the ITC-5?

3. (different subject) can I connecdt my P319 sensor, previously for the dms300, with the Axiom Pro?

Attached File(s)
.pdf  Windswept Dreams Version 2.0b.pdf (Size: 142.79 KB / Downloads: 307)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Interfacing Axiom Pro, Type 100 Course Computer - eljacksjr - 08-28-19 09:09 PM