Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Upgrading piece by piece
10-11-19, 08:45 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-19 08:50 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Upgrading piece by piece
tcoop,

Q. My first order of business will be to get the adapter cable for the DSM300. That will allow me to move on with the upgrade without hauling the boat. I think the DSM300 may be connected with a crossover Ethernet cable today. Does the A80160 RayNet (F) to SThs (F) Socket Adaptor Cable connect to the crossover cable or directly to the DSM300?
A. Nothing need change within the currently installed SeaTalkhs cabling assembly from the DSM to the MFD. Simply unplug the SeaTalkhs Cable from the E-Series MFD and then connect the previously specified adapter to the SeaTalkhs Cable's SeaTalkhs (M) plug. The other end of the adapter will then be mated to the Axiom MFD's Ethernet Network socket. Alternatively, the currently installed SeaTalkhs cabling assembly may be replaced by an A80272 RayNet (M) Pins to SThs (M) Socket Adaptor Cable and an appropriate length of RayNet (F) to RayNet (F) Cable.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Upgrading piece by piece - tcoop - 10-08-19, 09:30 PM
RE: [CA11] Upgrading piece by piece - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 10-11-19 08:45 AM