The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] i50 depth connections
11-22-19, 09:36 AM (This post was last modified: 11-22-19 01:25 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] i50 depth connections
The only Raymarine instrument I have is a self-standing i50 Log not connected to anything (except power and paddle wheel of course!) Just acquired ex display i50 depth instrument and P79 in-hull transducer. The i50 instrument has 2 x circular multi-pin sockets (ST?) and pins marked "depth". I assumed I would connect transducer here but the transducer cable terminates in an ST type which suggests should be plugged into one of 2 circular sockets - is this correct? I which case do I need to tape over pins to stop corrosion and possibly false signal.

I am also assuming the older i50 log will have a spare circular socket so that i can daisy chain power to i50 depth which will sit alongside.

I have no intention of setting up a NMEA2000/ST backbone at this stage - I only have a single NMEA0183 connection from AIS receiver to CP (neither of which Raymarine)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] i50 depth connections - eddystone - 11-22-19 09:36 AM