Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom Upgrade???
11-26-19, 01:04 PM
RE: [CA11] Axiom Upgrade???
The Axiom pro 9 will fit in the same cutout as the es97 but the Axiom 9 will not- correct? Do they both have ISD displays?

My current set-up has a B164 transducer connected to the CP370. It works good except it loses bottom around 900 feet. I fish in waters from 300' - 5000'+. I don't need to see the bottom but it would be nice to know where it is. I'm not sure if I should have better performance because I did not put the B164 in so I don't know if it was left on out of the water which may have impacted it's performance. I always see the bottom on the screen - it just stops displaying where it is in the bottom corner.

What type of range will I get if I add RealVision through the AXIOM pro with a RV100 transducer in addition to my other set-up? Will it work in deeper waters or only in waters to a certain depth? I really only need to see the top 90 feet clearly. I have a 26' boat with twin Yamaha outboards. The RV-100 is an easier install than a through the hull. Can you opine on what the performance difference would be between the RV-100 and say a pair of RV-300's?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Axiom Upgrade??? - DFMott - 11-23-19, 01:37 PM
RE: [CA11] Axiom Upgrade??? - DFMott - 11-26-19 01:04 PM