Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
[CA] [CA11] Intagration of the ClearCruise System
12-30-19, 04:15 PM
RE: [CA11] Intagration of the ClearCruise System
Chuck,

Update-

Everything is now connected as shown in the last schematic where you said "nice job"..

On the first leg of the trip, in a wide flat spot, I completed the Seatrial commissioning section, (following the dockside set-up) after removing the S3G and installing the X30 last weekend.

All went good, even the auto-Learn steps.

However there must be something I missed cause there are two things I noticed.

1. With the system all online and SW all updated, (no AR200 connected yet) the Axiom 12 (Master) it is unable to recognize any data sources following the X30 Install. *see pictures* It displays a message about not manually selecting a source. I did not try to manually select a source. It also says that on the i70 multi display.

(I found out that the AR200 is also a GPS antenna as well and was just looking to see if the system had defaulted to it, as its position source but for some reason this message came up for any item you selected.)

2. While at the dock before leaving to head back home, I connected up the AR-200 unit and turned everything on. The video page showed the AR data and was waiting on movement to complete the linearization . Once under-weigh, we did a slow circle and the linearization indicated it had completed.

From that point, the boat icon was skewed off heading by about 20 degrees (see pics) and the radar daymarks on the waterway were off by some as well.

You can see in the pictures....So I disconnected the AR200 unit and completed another heading alignment from the ST8002...this seemed to correct the vessel icon issue although I have not connected the AR200 unit back up yet,

I was going to wait and see your comments first,

Jeff in Savannah..

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Intagration of the ClearCruise System - jefndeb - 12-30-19 04:15 PM