Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom Displaying no heading
01-02-20, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 01-06-20 10:09 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Axiom Displaying no heading
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum djangotoo,

Q. I have exactly the same problem and can confirm that this has only been the case since loading 3.11.42.
A. As indicated, I have been unable to duplicate the reported issue with my system. Please review the items identified to Swen, particularly the recommendation to perform the Power ON Factory Reset to each of the system's MFDs. Please ensure that is not backfeeding power to the SeaTalkng backbone per the FAQ found here and that the backbone has instead been powered via a SeaTalkng Power Cable, also as indicated within the referenced FAQ. Please ensure that the backbone has been properly terminated ... your diagram does not indicate that any termination plugs have been installed within the backbone. Please additionally pay heed to the recommendation regarding the manual Data Source selections for GPS, GPS Datum, Date & Time, and Heading ... the latter should be the iTC-5 in the case of your system.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Axiom Displaying no heading - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-02-20 03:34 PM