Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom Displaying no heading
01-06-20, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-20 05:19 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Axiom Displaying no heading
Nigel,

Q. So the course being reported by this alarm is derived from changing GPS position i.e. COG?
A. Negative. No Heading popping up intermittently may be indicative of a software or installation error. Please see my updated post from 01-02-20, 05:34 PM. Should you have addressed all of the items specified therein and within those items specified within my response to Swen ... please confirm and respond accordingly that all items have been addressed ... and are intermittently observing No Heading alarms on the MFD thereafter then please respond accordingly, provide an updated system diagram and respond with the the system's Ethernet and SeaTalkng / NMEA 2000 device diagnostic data file (HOME->SETTINGS->NETWORK->DIAGNOSTICS->VIEW ALL PRODUCT INFO->SAVE DATA). Finally, please indicate whether the MFD which has been selected as the system's data source for GPS, GPS datum, Date & Time has been installed in a location affording it an unobstructed view of the skies overhead. Please additionally, add a photo showing the MFD's installation location with respect to overhead objects.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Axiom Displaying no heading - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-06-20 10:35 AM