Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] C-map4d
01-08-20, 08:54 AM (This post was last modified: 01-08-20 08:55 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] C-map4d
Striker,

Q. When i click on high bathemitry it doesn’t change nothing.
A. As the high definition bathymetry is a vector layer, high definition bathymetry cannot be displayed when the CMAP 4D Raster Charts has been selected from within the Cartography tab of the Chart application Settings dialog. While I hadn't directed that you click on anything titled "high bathemitry", I had indicated that the C-Map 4D chart card's high definition bathymetry may be displayed by first selecting selecting the C-Map 4D: Navigational Chart option from Cartography tab within the Chart application's Settings dialog (MENU->SETTINGS->CARTOGRAPHY->CMAP 4D: NAVIGATIONAL CHART). After doing so, the Chart application's Settings dialog may be closed and the Chart application's menu may be displayed by selecting MENU. After clicking on the FISHING CHART option located the bottom of the Chart application's menu (just above the Settings option) the Chart application will display the high definition bathymetric curves. The example screen snapshots below were taken from my Axiom MFD this morning. The first screen snapshot is shows the cartography detail and bathymetics displayed when the Detailed (mode to be chosen one is typically navigating from location to location) option has been selected from the Chart application's menu:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3973]

The second screen snapshot is shows the cartography detail and bathymetics displayed when the Fishing Charts (mode to be chosen one is seeking bottom contour suited to holding fish) option has been selected from the Chart application's menu:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3974]

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] C-map4d - Striker - 01-05-20, 12:54 PM
RE: [CA11] C-map4d - Striker - 01-07-20, 12:50 PM
RE: [CA11] C-map4d - Striker - 01-08-20, 07:14 AM
RE: [CA11] C-map4d - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 01-08-20 08:54 AM
RE: [CA11] C-map4d - Striker - 01-09-20, 07:33 AM