The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] Axiom PRO not showing network components and Otter issues
03-28-20, 02:35 PM (This post was last modified: 03-30-20 02:54 AM by Louise - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[LW11] Axiom PRO not showing network components and Otter issues
I’ve got at system with 2 Axiom Pro 12 mfds, an AIS 700, a VHF 90 and an EV 100 autopilot. I can’t see any other components in the network list but the mfds themselves.

The mfds are connected with a network cable between them and the data master is connected to the Seatalkng network. On the displays I can see the symbol for AIS transmitting and if I unplug the AIS the mfd will set off an alarm. The same goes for the autopilot, the control is there and I can run the autopilot from the mfd. The mfds also pick up the gps I got connected to the VHF so basically all the units are working but can’t be seen in the network list of the mfd. On the display of the autopilot, I think it’s an P70R, I can see all the components on the other hand. What did I get wrong?

The second problem is the remote for the autopilot, an s100. The remote can’t find a its network and says ”no pilot”. The base unit is connected to the Seatalkng network via the network adaptor, Seatalk to seatalkng. The adaptor light is green and the course computer and EV sensor is connected to the same adaptor and they work. When I plug it in the light of the base unit comes on, orange color, and goes off after a few seconds. When I removed the red power cable from the base unit and supplied it with a separate power cable I got the same result. On the P70R I can see the EV, the ACU and the network adaptor. What is wrong with this thing then, brand new out of the box?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[LW11] Axiom PRO not showing network components and Otter issues - Glorybax - 03-28-20 02:35 PM