Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[LW] [LW11] Axiom PRO not showing network components and Otter issues
04-01-20, 03:05 PM
RE: [LW11] Axiom PRO not showing network components and Otter issues
Hi Louise.

Thanks for some great advice. When initializing updates through WiFi all network components showed up, even before the update had been installed. The mfds are no showing all network components as expected.

When it comes to the remote there are no good news. The system was updated but the issues remain. The network converter has the latest software, the batteries are brand new and when testing I’m sitting two feet away from the base unit.

The network convertor is wired the following way: a blue backbone cable at one end connecting to the rest of the system and a blue terminator at the other end. Two white connectors, one in each port for the EV-1 and the ACU. The cable in the yellow plug goes to a three socket seatalk hub where an exiting cable goes to the remote base unit. The light on the convertor is solid green, no flashing.

On the mfds and the P70s I can see the EV and ACU and even ran updates to them som the network seems to be working fine.

About gps sources I’m not sure. I’ve got a gps antenna connected to the Ray 90 vhf supplying a signal to the whole system. The gps of the AIS doesn’t show up anywhere but in the AIS and the of course we have the internal gps of the 2 mfds. Would this be a problem?

Best regerads

Borje
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [LW11] Axiom PRO not showing network components and Otter issues - Glorybax - 04-01-20 03:05 PM