Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E125 Auto Pilot Controls do not work after upgrade to 15.59
03-22-16, 04:58 PM
RE: E125 Auto Pilot Controls do not work after upgrade to 15.59
Chuck -

Performed the following troubleshooting events to rule out items you listed, nothing changed and still the pilot controls on the E125 are not enabling or disabling the autopilot:
1) Disconnected the raystar (just using internal GPS on E125)
2) Completely disconnected the NMEA in/out from E125 by disconnecting NMEA wires into the E125
3) Completely reset the E125

With all of these steps, the behaviour of the pilot controls remains the same and not working. Communications with the autopilot remain as the rudder, heading and pilot status is shown on the E125.

So, what are my options at this point? Since the E125 is still under warranty, do I now send this back? Or, could I get the 12.26 software and the earlier software of the converter and try to restore to the working state as another troubleshooting options?

I have traced all wires for SeaTalk, SeaTalkHS and SeaTalkNG so the attached diagram is 100% accurate (although all NMEA is currently disconnected due to troubleshooting step 2 above).

Thanks

Attached File(s)
.pdf  Seatalk Wiring.pdf (Size: 99.96 KB / Downloads: 435)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: E125 Auto Pilot Controls do not work after upgrade to 15.59 - lwitty - 03-22-16 04:58 PM