The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eS78 MFD Doc to Doc Routing-not working sonar fish finder needs help too
06-30-17, 07:54 AM (This post was last modified: 06-30-17 01:32 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
eS78 MFD Doc to Doc Routing-not working sonar fish finder needs help too
I have an eS78, upgraded two weeks ago, renewed navionics for another year, retried auto routing or doc to doc but it still takes me over land and uses direct route. I tried using to shortest distance with minimal turns as instructed via phone conversation (w/Chuck). It takes a lot more time to load then says route is complete but NG. A couple times it shut down, the Raymarine screen came up like when you first turn it on then rebooted. The chart plotter works and the waypoints are on target but if i didn't know the area I'd be in trouble. Underway at cruising speeds it maintains the true depth and heading so I'm good with that.

The sonar Fish finder isn't finding the fish, CPT120 transducer. This is my second season with this unit, I thought it was me, but I'm not so sure.....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
eS78 MFD Doc to Doc Routing-not working sonar fish finder needs help too - TheOiler - 06-30-17 07:54 AM