Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to update A95 using wifi
07-09-17, 09:30 AM
Trying to update A95 using wifi
I am having trouble updating with wifi. I can't seem to find the right procedure to do so. The unit never shows wifi networks. Is it possible my a95 is not capable of wifi update? My unit is model e70232. Any help will be appreciated.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-10-17, 01:32 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-17 01:33 PM by Dave - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: Trying to update A95 using wifi
Hello Wpbayes,

At the time of this post, to be able to use WiFi in your a95 you must be running Lighthouse II V 15.59 or later. If your current version is before V 15.59, you will need to update using a micro SD card.

If your display is up to date with the latest operating system software, you should be able to select an internet-connected WiFi network and update the display.

- Dave
07-10-17, 02:26 PM
Well I guess that explains it. I've been trying to update using wifi because the information about the unit says I can but the update hasn't been done. It's almost like a catch 22. You can update once you've updated. LOL. Thank you.
07-10-17, 04:30 PM
Well I guess that explains it. I've been trying to update using wifi because the information about the unit says I can but the update hasn't been done. It's almost like a catch 22. You can update once you've updated. LOL. Thank you.