Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Axiom 9, Mobile App, and 3.1 Software Update
08-03-17, 02:56 PM
RE: Axiom 9, Mobile App, and 3.1 Software Update
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Yogi,

Q1. The streaming speed is pretty slow.
A1. We're not witnessing similar behavior with our iPad. When the MFD's simulator is configured on, and a single pane page dedicated is dedicated to the Fishfinder app, and the Fishfinder is configured to display the 3D channel, does the problem persist? If so, please specify the model of iPad owned and the version of the iOS which is installed on the iPad.

Q2. My setup is 2 Axiom 9's, but the app only lets me look at one display at a time. To change to the other display I have to connect to its WiFi address. Do we know if this will be something that is addressed in future updates/upgrades?
A2. The reported behavior which you have observed the manner in which the mobile apps were intended to function and as they had functioned with the a/c/e/eS/gS-Series MFDs. The apps are not currently designed to select an alternate Wi-Fi access point to connect the iPad to. A feature request will be logged to consider this feature for inclusion to be considered within a future update to the mobile apps.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Axiom 9, Mobile App, and 3.1 Software Update - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-03-17 02:56 PM