Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
dragonfly 5 series questions please
08-23-17, 01:55 PM
RE: dragonfly 5 series questions please
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum mtnbowhunter,

Q1a: what is the power consumption for:(preferably in amps per hour) of the 5 DVS?
A1a: 4.7 W RMS; 0.39A @12VDC

Q1b: what is the power consumption for:(preferably in amps per hour) of the 5 PRO?
A1b: 5.3 W RMS; 0.44A @12VDC

Q2: can or in the future will the WIFI feature on the 5 PRO be able to be turned off?
A2: The Wi-Fi communications interface of Dragonfly products cannot be switched OFF. A feature request may be submitted to consider this feature for inclusion within future Dragonfly products.

Q3: Raymarine policy and repair turn around times on after warranty service in the dragonfly 5 series
A3: 1 year warranty; Typical repair time is 7-10 business days

Q4. if I want to learn more in depth info than the manual gives me on how to get the MOST out of the dragonfly 5 fishfinding features and how to use / understand them where can I get this info
A4. Thorough review of the corresponding Installation and Operations Guide. You may also want to seek out YouTube videos addressing Dragonfly and/or DownVision for such tips. In the end, regular on-water experience combined with prior knowledge of the waters being searched may end up being the greatest aid in understanding the product.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: dragonfly 5 series questions please - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 08-23-17 01:55 PM