The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] e125 Display Issues
12-22-17, 12:30 AM (This post was last modified: 01-22-18 11:06 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA] e125 Display Issues
My e125 has been operating flawlessly since installed about 20 months ago. Upon using it today, the screen had a series of blue vertical lines, went to a white screen, black screen, etc with no visible patterns. Most the time it was showing the vertical lines or nothing at all. After leaving the e125 on for approximately 1 hour, it went back to the normal screen and operated normally with no other flickers or screen issues.

While the screen was not working, other functions such as GPS seemed to function fine as the data was still being transmitted to other SeaTalk devices.

I have attached a few photos I took while it was not working.

This is a remanufactured e125 I bought from a Raymarine dealer just under 2 years ago. My understanding is that it has a 2-year warranty and I would assume with this behaviour I would need to send the unit back to you for repair. Is that the right next step?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] e125 Display Issues - lwitty - 12-22-17 12:30 AM
RE: e125 Display Issues - lwitty - 01-21-18, 07:12 PM
RE: [CA] e125 Display Issues - lwitty - 02-03-18, 03:40 PM