Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] e125 Display Issues
02-03-18, 03:40 PM
RE: [CA] e125 Display Issues
Hello -

My e125 was returned after warranty work was performed to fix the screen issue. Upon re-installation, all seems fine with the exception of the card readers. My Navionics chip is not being recognized and I tried the following with no success:
1) Tried card in both slots - failed to recognize the card (rebooting unit with card in each slot)
2) Restored all e125 settings to factory settings, still would not recognize card
3) Used a second card which had a backup of all my settings (taken before I sent the unit in for the warranty repair) to try and restore settings. Again, this card was not recognized either (would not allow me to select SD1 or SD2 when option popped up on the bottom of the screen)
4) When e125 chart is displayed, went to menu and changed charts from Navionics to other 2 options then back to Navionics, still did not recognize card.

My understanding is that the Navionics charts should be recognized upon booting up the e125 without any other actions or settings. Am I missing something or will the unit need to be sent back to Raymarine for fixing?

Thanks
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA] e125 Display Issues - lwitty - 12-22-17, 12:30 AM
RE: e125 Display Issues - lwitty - 01-21-18, 07:12 PM
RE: [CA] e125 Display Issues - lwitty - 02-03-18 03:40 PM