Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] Navionics Platinum+ maps shared between Axiom displays?
08-28-18, 03:02 PM (This post was last modified: 08-29-18 10:14 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] Navionics Platinum+ maps shared between Axiom displays?
Hi,

I went and got the software updates. For the ACU400, EV-1 and p70. They looked like the same file. Same label file type and name; ray_Pilots-Web.upgrade Different software version on the ACU. 3.02 on the EV-1 and P70. 2.23 on the ACU

When I got the files. I also picked up the convert mentioned above software's update. When I inserted the SD the only one that I wasn't requested to reinstall the current version of from the SD that match's the version already on the device. Was for the EV-1. I have selected to update all regardless of current software version regardless of have what on any one device before providing new software. After choosing to do this. I received notice that software is updating for several hours and it never completed. I have two now had this experience and have had to just switch off the breaker to recover. Mainly as i can't wait days for this possibly to complete.

About the placement of the item marked E70196 from the diagram. Its obvious the diagram supplied by the boat representative. Is incorrect. There is one yellow center convert told about to me from attempting to access data sources. A (S/N 1240884) while a E70196 is listed on the diagram. I have to assume there is a E70196 as i can't confirm it or (S/N 1240884) by just reading it off the side. Or back because they have been been mounted. But there are two yellow centered connections which are either or of the converters. Or both could be different. These yellow centered connections are actually located in the center at the Nav station or what could be the middle of the Sea talking spine. I assume this as i can't necessarily trace out the lengths. There is a five connector at the end where E70196 is shown to be. That has blue and white connections.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA] Navionics Platinum+ maps shared between Axiom displays? - DRFASailboater - 08-28-18 03:02 PM