Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quantum doesn't show SOG/COG
01-17-18, 07:23 PM
RE: Quantum doesn't show SOG/COG
Dave,

I'm afraid you have still not answered my question, so I will try to explain it again.

(I tried to attach a jpg photo of my display, but could not get the attach function to work....oh well.

Anyhow, I did figure out how to use "page settings" in the radar app to display things like cog, depth and sog as numbers overlayed on the radar image. But that is NOT my problem.

On page 119 of the big Axiom manual there is an image of a radar display.
It shows a white line going from the ship's position (center of screen) to the top, hitting the outermost white range ring. The tiny number "120" shows at the top of the white line, giving the ship's bearing. The other compass numbers are displayed around the outer white ring. On the image there is also a blue line coming from the ship's position, slightly to the right of the bearing line, showing the ship's heading.

On MY display, the vertical white line is present, but the little numbers around the outer white ring are NOT present, so there is no way to know my bearing. Also the blue heading line is not present.

So, how do I get my system to display bearing numbers and heading line as part of the radar image?

Thanks for your patience on this.
Oldersalt
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Quantum doesn't show SOG/COG - oldersalt - 01-17-18 07:23 PM