Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] SonarChart vs. SonarChart Live
03-28-18, 10:18 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-18 10:18 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] SonarChart vs. SonarChart Live
Ken,

Q4. If the chart card contains all 3 types of chart data above, is it possible to only show Ch1 and Ch3? That is, is it possible to suppress Ch2 from the display?
A4. Yes. When the Chart application's Menu is displayed, options for Simple and Detailed will access contour data from the Navionics Nautical Charts. Should the Fishing Chart option be selected from this menu, then the Navionics SonarCharts will be displayed. The SonarChart Live cartography may be used to overlay cartography displayed when either the Detailed or Fishing Chart option from the Charts menu has been selected.

Q5. I am aware of the transparency feature which according to my understanding controls how much of Ch1 and Ch2 is shown together with Ch3. Is this feature treating Ch1 and Ch2 together or only one of them?
A5. The transparency feature controls only the SonarChart Live layer's transparency. See the response to Q1 addressing how Nautical Charts or Fishing Charts may be displayed.

Q6. If I can remove Ch2 from the card, then I dare to download and test myself.
A6. Again, there is no need to remove the SonarCharts from the chart card, as SonarCharts will only be displayed when the Fishing Charts menu option has been selected.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA] SonarChart vs. SonarChart Live - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 03-28-18 10:18 AM