Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA11] MFD update with exist transducer?
04-04-18, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-18 09:35 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA] MFD update with exist transducer?
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum Bill,

Q1. I currently have a C80 classic with a ST60 and was interested in upgrading to better technology with touch screen fast response in an 9" display. My boat is a cruiser and I travel the northeast coastline. I would rather not replace my Airmar P319, P/N: 31-168-9-01 through hull transducer.
A1. The transducer which you have identified was designed to be interfaced to a DSM250, DSM30, or DSM300 which in turn would have been interfaced to the C-Series Classic MFD to permit use of the MFD's fishfinder features. This same transducer may be adapted for use with any of the following Axiom/Axiom Pro products to support 50kHz / 200kHz conical fishfinder sonar features:
- Axiom DV MFDs - use Adapter A80489
- Axiom RV MFDs - use Adapter A80485
- Axiom Pro RVX MFDs - use Adapter A80496

Q2. Have a C80 adaptor plate available?
A2. Unfortunately this particular adaptor plate was a little delayed, it is now in production and so the AXIOM 9 adaptor plate bezel for the Classic C80/E80 is part number A80564. Please click here to view a FAQ addressing where one may obtain the latest information concerning Raymarine products / parts availability and pricing.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA] MFD update with exist transducer? - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 04-04-18 09:29 AM