The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Odd interference on axiom units
06-11-18, 11:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-12-18 01:00 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Odd interference on axiom units
I recently swapped out a network of a and es series units for axioms. Currently running 3. One is hooked to a through hull 50/200 transducer. One is hooked to a rv transom Mount transducer , 1 is just networked in through a network switch. Also running an ev 200 , vhf radios , fusion stereo , and p70r. The only thing I swapped out were the multi function displays and the 1 rv transducer. The system runs great, but I am getting some interference I never had with my other units. They ran extremely clear. These have interference that is occasionally worse, sometimes better. I have turned everything off and on to try and isolate, and checked the proximity of the cables with other electronics but can’t sort it out. Could the drain wire be the cause? I think my mechanic ran them to a negative bus. Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Farmhand

I can’t get an attachment to upload for some reason. Will try again later, but it is thin vertical lines. Sometimes I barely see them. Sometimes they are really prominate.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Odd interference on axiom units - Farmhand - 06-11-18 11:58 AM