Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Evolution AP not steering to waypoints without getting lost
04-15-16, 10:44 AM
RE: Evolution AP not steering to waypoints without getting lost
(04-15-16 07:24 AM)Steve - Raymarine - Moderator Wrote:  That would confirm you don't have the latest software in the autopilot. Make sure you upgrade the software and get back to us with the performance. The latest software makes a lot of track improvements.

Very unusual considering I downloaded Lighthouse v16.47 earlier this week and installed it into the E127. When it finished, it prompted me to update any other connected devices, and showed a few EV1 components and the networked A7 (used only as a screen for the sounder) as being not up to date. I selected all components and updated them. Then I did a factory reset, redid the dockside setup and then the following day we did the seatrial for compass calibration (4 degrees deviation) and started our route after which led to the same findings as he had prior to these updates. I will go to the boat later today to reconfirm and record all installed software versions while also redoing the entire update routine on all connected devices just to be thorough.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Evolution AP not steering to waypoints without getting lost - Seacom - 04-15-16 10:44 AM