The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 802 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 802 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Downloaded Theyr GRIB Files Don't Display Properly
09-04-18, 04:40 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-18 03:25 PM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
[CA11] Downloaded Theyr GRIB Files Don't Display Properly
Using the GRIB viewer on my A95 running version 19-03-00036 subscribed to Theyr weather, often (about 50/50) a request for a high resolution forecast download for wind, precipitation, or combined results in a file that does not display properly. Messages for logging in, requesting data, and downloading data appear in sequence with no error messages. The file size shown for the downloaded file is plausible, but the wind shows as no wind for each time period, and the precipitation shows as clear for each time period. I have not observed the problem with low resolution requests. The data connection is through a cellular hotspot, and the problem is observed on both strong and tenuous connections. Is this a known issue or is there something I can try or configure to access the high resolution files reliably?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Downloaded Theyr GRIB Files Don't Display Properly - tnesse - 09-04-18 04:40 PM