Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Axiom new UAVapp compatibility with latest DJI mavic 2pro
10-11-18, 02:41 AM (This post was last modified: 10-11-18 07:49 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Axiom new UAVapp compatibility with latest DJI mavic 2pro
Thanks for your reply Chuck

Thanks also for the file included in your FAQ which is very well donne and is a very good addition to the advanced opérations instructions, in fact it should be included in the advanced operations instructions.

For your info, the existing UAV app is already partially compatible with mavic 2 pro but sometimes générates somme strange réactions due to minor différences between the mavic one and two firmwares.
I therefore hope that your engineers will soon make the small update to make the UAV app compatible with all versions of the mavic pro.
I the mean time, for drone operations on my boat, I will keep my old mavic pro and wait for your update to use my new mavic 2 pro

Note also that the existing DJI mavic control app running on iPhone and iPad (DJI go 4) can also do all the features of the Axiom app and much more but this is not really easy to program for inexperienced pilots therefore your Axiom app is a very good addition because it does make flying a drone from a boat much easier, safer, enjoyable and fun.

Best regards

Serge CAMPLAN
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [CA11] Axiom new UAVapp compatibility with latest DJI mavic 2pro - estrace - 10-11-18 02:41 AM