Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[CA] [CA11] Ejecting a USB drive?
10-26-18, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-18 07:57 AM by Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator.)
RE: [CA11] Ejecting a USB drive?
Welcome to the Raymarine Forum jfitch,

It would indeed be recommended that the "Eject SD" feature be used when ejecting a thumb drive from the USB RCR-SD. As with any other MFD, "Eject SD" unmount all SD drive within or connected to the MFD's USB port. Pressing the OK button will cause the drives containing memory cards to again be mounted. When actioned in the manner which I have specified and the thumb drive is removed, this action should have no effect upon the MFD's internal reader or that reader within the USB RCR-SD. That said, I have sometimes observed that my Axiom MFD (LH3 v3.7.70) locked up immediately afterwards when I opened a single pane page w/Chart application which had been configured to display Navionics charts. This was most commonly encountered when the chart card was located within the USB RCR-SD. A problem report will be logged to report this issue and to seeks its correction within a future LightHouse 3 software update.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[CA11] Ejecting a USB drive? - jfitch - 10-26-18, 11:49 AM
RE: [CA11] Ejecting a USB drive? - Chuck - Raymarine - Moderator - 10-26-18 02:01 PM